Originally this was a chapel dedicated to San Benito, rebuilt in the18th century in the Baroque style. A portico opens out at the entrance, with three semi-circular arches on masonry pillars and a brick cover. The grille of this portico was made by Juan de Acedo in 1756, and on it there is the monogram IHS with the two-headed eagle of the Austrias. Inside the small church there is a Baroque altarpiece presided over by an image of the Virgin with Baby Jesus in her arms, a work by the sculptor Pedro Correa.
Plaza Mayor, 10003 Cáceres